Re: OT: Userfriendliness of mailing list, was: Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3: Only GTK apps start, all others segfault at startup
Am Sonntag, den 18.06.2017, 14:20 -0400 schrieb Patrick Shanahan:

and if I visited your home and told you that your living room couch
and
end tables would look much better facing the other window and the
lamps
were not complementary of your decor, you would probably be
pissssssed.
why do you think it is ok to do the same to openSUSE users?  what do
you
think the response world/will be?

try and be just a little considerate, NEW-COMER.

Thanks for the polite words. That I also know better from other
communities I try with my limited time to participate in.