Re: OT: Userfriendliness of mailing list, was: Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3: Only GTK apps start, all others segfault at startup
Am Sonntag, den 18.06.2017, 19:51 +0200 schrieb Carlos E. R.:

A mailing list is the same thing anywhere. The interface is your mail
client.

Yes, and there are better interfaces in the 21st century ;-). Look at
any forum.

And about the bugzilla account, there is one link somewhere that
doesn't
ask that much. But I don't remember it.

Novells bugzilla is the worst I have ever encountered. And I contribute
to quite a few. Until I have browsed through all the convoluted options
available there, I usually lose the patience to file a bug.

The entire world is not modernized.
At home, I have unlimited and fast internet.
When not at home, I have less speed, and a monthly cap.
Without considering third world countries, the other day we were
talking
about what internet connection some people get on Australia, and it
is
not brilliant at all.

Well, anybody using rolling distros like openSUSE should have a good
enough internet connection to download it :-).

structure is unworthy of this great distro!!

You could contribute to make it better.

I just wanted to state how I'm feeling when trying to participate in
openSUSE. It does not really make fun this way, I'm already feeling
that I'm wasting too much time which I could use better. And I could
imagine others feel like this, too, while other distros offer easy-to-
use interfaces to their community.