Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3: Only GTK apps start, all others segfault at startup
On 2017-06-18 06:25, Larx wrote:
To start, I found the problematic package: xf86-input-libinput!
If I revert only this one back to the last 42.2 version, everything
works as expected.

Those want help really need to provide better information about the
hardware
than simply "Surface Pro 3" or "i915", which say little to would-be
helpers,

I had hoped that the problem could be solved without digging in the hw
specs... also sending logs seems a bit problematic to me as the list
does not allow attachments (btw, I really felt a bit retro subscribing
to this mailing list and having to use susepaste for attachements
instead of using a forum or something "modern" like that.)

Last time I looked at the opensuse.org forum, you are requested to use
susepaste for attachments of large logs too.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.