Re: [opensuse-factory] Akregator looses feed list
  • From: Martin Herkt <lachs0r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 07:24:59 +0200
On 2017 M06 17, Sat 22:30:04 CEST Steven Hess wrote:
I can confirm. With today's snapshot (6/17/170 my feeds disappeared.
Had to rebuild them. All mouse functions. I am able to edit and delete.

Since I leave Akregator running when I exit when I rebooted Plasma was
not happy.
I had several dialogue boxes I could not read (empty) pop-up on a black
screen. Once I managed to clear them My regular Plasma desktop appeared.

Steven

Using Akregator through Kontact. Cannot confirm. Everything seems to be fine.