[opensuse-factory] Keyboard and mouse unresponsive
El sábado, 17 de junio de 2017 15:23:23 (CEST) Dominique Leuenberger escribió:
Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&version
=Tumbleweed&build=20170616

When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.

[...]

I have just upgraded to TW 20170616-1.2 and my USB keyboard and mouse are
unresponsive for several seconds after SDDM is loaded, so I have to wait until
I can type my password. This didn't happen with TW 20170602-1.1.

This is what I have seen so far;

usb 3-10: device descriptor read/64, error -11
usb 3-10: device not accepting address 6, error -62
usb 3-10: new high-speed USB device number 7 using xhci_hcd
xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Timeout while waiting for setup device command
usb 3-10: device not accepting address 7, error -62
usb usb3-port10: unable to enumerate USB device

More bits at http://paste.opensuse.org/3a0d1790

Any ideas why this is happening?

Greetings,
--