[opensuse-factory] Default online repositories not used by default: Bug or feature?
Hi,

I tested latest openSUSE 42.3beta ISO. Default online repositories not used even if installing with network connection. Though default online repositories (oss, non-oss, oss-updates, non-oss-updates) will be added only if I intentionally pressed to configure online repositories at dialog for computer role. Note, in this repositories dialog I did not changed anything, just accepted all suggestion to add default (oss, non-oss, oss-updates, non-oss-updates) repositories. If I remember good, in previous versions these four _default_ repos where enabled by default, and we had option to include _additional_ repositories. This is new intentional feature to not use online repositories by default, or this is bug?

--

Regards