Re: [opensuse-factory] Akregator looses feed list
  • From: Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 08:12:53 +0800
On Saturday, 17 June 2017 01:57:53 +08 Mathias Homann wrote:
Am Freitag, 16. Juni 2017, 19:49:37 CEST schrieb Christian Boltz:
Hello,

since I installed the 20170613 tumbleweed snapshot, Akregator looses/
breaks its feed list. The only good thing is that the error message
mentions the exact filename (~/.local/share/akregator/data/feeds.opml) so
that it's easy to restore from backup ;-)

I had to restore the file twice already. I'm not 100% sure, but I
wouldn't be surprised if the file gets damaged on logout/shutdown.

After restoring feeds.opml, Akregator can be started normally and shows
all my feeds.

Is this a known issue or should I open a bugreport?

I can confirm this on Leap 42.2 using the latest plasma from
KDE:Frameworks5

Cheers
MH

I lost my entire feed list too. Furthermore, I cannot right click and edit
any of the feeds. Attempts to delete have failed.