[opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3: Only GTK apps start, all others segfault at startup
Hello,

I have updated my Leap 42.2 to 42.3 (current version as of today).
Everything went without a hitch. However, I had to discover that only GTK apps
still work. I tried that from Gnome and IceWM. The desktop is there and GTK
apps (maybe other toolkits, too) start. Anything Qt based crashes at startup.
The same with Firefox.
This is on a i915 integrated graphics laptop. I also created a blank user
account, same situation.
I really don't know where to find a hint what's going on here. Any ideas?

Larx