[opensuse-factory] Akregator looses feed list
Hello,

since I installed the 20170613 tumbleweed snapshot, Akregator looses/
breaks its feed list. The only good thing is that the error message
mentions the exact filename (~/.local/share/akregator/data/feeds.opml) so
that it's easy to restore from backup ;-)

I had to restore the file twice already. I'm not 100% sure, but I
wouldn't be surprised if the file gets damaged on logout/shutdown.

After restoring feeds.opml, Akregator can be started normally and shows
all my feeds.

Is this a known issue or should I open a bugreport?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Meine Patentlösung: Die Sammlung liegt auf einem ext3
und eine exakte Kopie davon auf einem reiserfs. :-)