Re: [opensuse-factory] Missing "Most" package?

On Thursday 2017-06-15 11:53, Michael Aquilina wrote:

First off, apologies if this is the wrong mailing list but I wasn't
sure where the correct place to ask this question was.

I have been trying to find a way to install the "most"
(http://www.jedsoft.org/most/) pager in OpenSUSE but cannot seem to
find it. Is there a reason for this or was there just never any demand
for it? Would you consider adding it in if not?

There was demand in the past, and then it languished and was removed.
Resurrect from openSUSE:Leap:42.3 if you want.