Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: out of curiosity - / grow from 10 to 12GB
Op maandag 12 juni 2017 22:03:51 CEST schreef Christian Boltz:
Hello,

Am Montag, 12. Juni 2017, 10:00:18 CEST schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
It is a recommend. When I remove the lock and do zypper without --no-
recommends around 1700 packages will be pulled in, with
--no-recommends nothing will be pulled in.

Being able to reproduce it means we are getting closer to finding out the
reason ;-)

First, please create a solver test case as described on
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Zypper_troubleshooting

Did that.

Then go to http://gk2.sk/zypper-dependency-graph/ and follow the steps
described there to get a nice dependency graph. (The article is quite
old, I hope it still works.)

Unfortunately the graph making is no longer supported and the text file did
not mention anything about dependencies.

And finally, please report back which package has the dependency ;-)

So nothing to report, except failure.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE