[opensuse-factory] [package] Introducing vkQuake
  • From: Luke Jones <luke.nukem.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 15:03:08 +1200
Hi,

I've finally got around to packaging vkQuake, complete with appdata.

vkQuake is a port of the Quakespasm port of Quake, to Vulkan. As far
as I can tell, it is working well - though I can't verify that it is
correct as I am stuck on Intel gfx hardware at the moment. If anyone
else can verify for me, that would be great.

This will be submitted to the games devel project.
Link: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:luke_nukem/vkquake
Link: https://github.com/Novum/vkQuake/

Cheers,
Luke.