Re: [opensuse-factory] NVidia GTX 1050 with bumblebee

On Jun 2, 2017, at 7:54 AM, Mykola Krachkovsky <w01dnick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

It looks fine. Strange.
Run nvidia settings:
optirun nvidia-settings -c :8
And check current power mode, frequency, temperature while running something
like
vblank_mode=0 optirun -b primus glxshperes

Also, haven't you tried more recent driver version?
I'm using short-lived version, you may try to use my repository:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/NickLion:/nv4:/1/
openSUSE_Tumbleweed/

четвер, 1 червня 2017 р. 13:59:08 EEST Michal Hlaváč написано:
glxinfo - http://paste.opensuse.org/view/simple/92915670
optirun glxinfo - http://paste.opensuse.org/view/simple/73159504

--
Kind regards,
Mykola Krachkovsky

According Nvidia the 381.22 supports the NVidia GTX 1050 card.
I’ve spoken with other users and they use the NVIDIA run driver with

prime

Roman