Re: [opensuse-factory] FYI: deleted messages in KMail still showing up in the UI - fix incoming
On lundi, 12 juin 2017 09.20:14 h CEST Luca Beltrame wrote:
I've seen this mentioned somewhere in the "akonadi fails to start"
thread, I think, but I can't pinpoint exactly where, so a new thread is
in order.

To those who experince that, it is a regression from another bugfix,
and has been recently fixed upstream. If you are affected,

will fix the problem once it lands into TW (same fix has been submitted
to Leap).

\\o// Thanks

--

Bruno Friedmann