Re: [opensuse-factory] after new install: akonadi fails to start with error 111 in a specific user account? ["Solved"]
+1

Kind regards,

Stefan

I do not really understand or endorse this kind of post (that I feel is even
more "ranting" that I could ever have produced), nevertheless, I still
remember that people got "so terrible irritated" about precious kb of their
account lost by a "unfitting post" that they wasted 50 lines of email and even
mail ad personam to make their position clear by "barking". So regardless of
this above post being OT to the original underlying problem, if you feel the
impelling need to do so, please just post your precious consent, without
quoting an entire communication. And for me this comment closes the need to
refine this case (referred to +1 posts) any further, and as long as you are not
too demotivated and hurt in your sensibility by my acid character, I would
enjoy to help into investigating why akonadi after a 42.2 to 42.2 (pim4 to
pim5) does not start at all in a single user, even after clearing the cache
and even after erasing all akonadi related folder ".akonadi". After all, the
intention was and is, to do something to favor you, as personally I have
already done a migration to a new user with backup files. Still I wouldn't mind
to know "why" akonadi continues to fail in that original user, to be able to
help other people and myself in the future, should the issue be more general.
Warm regards.