Re: [opensuse-factory] Splitting the remaining rpm macro's out of the rpm package
On 06/06/2017 05:46 PM, Simon Lees wrote:
Hi All,

To make things easier to manage I'd like to split the remaining rpm
macro's out of the rpm package and into a separate rpm-macros-SUSE
package, which would then be required by the rpm package. This will
particularly make life easier should we want to add new macro's during
the SLE / Leap 15 lifecycle etc.

Any thoughts / opinions?

This certainly makes good sense to me.

Agreed.

--
-Gerry Makaro
aka Fraser_Bell on the forums, IRC, and mail at openSUSE.org