[opensuse-factory] Splitting the remaining rpm macro's out of the rpm package
Hi All,

To make things easier to manage I'd like to split the remaining rpm
macro's out of the rpm package and into a separate rpm-macros-SUSE
package, which would then be required by the rpm package. This will
particularly make life easier should we want to add new macro's during
the SLE / Leap 15 lifecycle etc.

Any thoughts / opinions?

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30