Re: [opensuse-factory] TW boot-freeze, no graphical login
02.06.2017 18:58, Frank Kunz пишет:
Am 28.05.2017 um 23:54 schrieb Michael Born:
I installed TW from iso/usb stick a few days ago and also ran
zypper dup --no-allow-vendor-change
So, I'm on the latest snapshot.
The pc was rebooted several times without a problem (default boot entry).

Today, after rebooting the pc I no longer get to the graphical login
screen. After entering the LUKS password for my /home I get some more
messages and then a blinking cursor. The keyboard LEDs stay dark (when
pressing num-lock, caps-lock) and alt+ctrl+F1 doesn't work. Only the
power button tells the system to shut down.

Unfortunately I have the same problem but different hardware: HP
EliteBook 2760p with i915 graphics. It freezes when it should start the
graphical login, only power button and magic sysrq is working then.

Output of journal: http://susepaste.org/44594523

How and when this output was taken if you say you cannot access system?

Try booting with plymouth.enable=0, it show where it hangs.