Re: [opensuse-factory] TW : LibreOffice : soffice.bin
Am 01.06.2017 um 03:14 schrieb S.:
No change in the high CPU usage after today's huge 20170529 update.

I did not update yet, but I can add, that I had to re-install libreoffice-gtk3, because without it, libreoffice crashes everytime I try to open the pdf-generating dialogue.
Thus I have 2 choices:
- 100% usage of a single core with libreoffice-gtk3 which seems to force openGL acceleration (no checkbox available)
- normal cpu usage with libreoffice-kde4 and unchecked openGL acceleration but broken pdf-generator.

cheers, thomas