Re: [opensuse-factory] TW 20170529 major breakage in Thunderbird
On Wed, 31 May 2017 19:16:15 -0600 Nate Graham wrote:
Let me also take the opportunity ask: how do you easily roll back a package version with zypper? I read through the man page and scoured the web but wasn't able to come up with anything that worked.

There isn't really a way to do rollbacks with zypper. If you have BtrFS setup with GRUB2 integration, you can boot into a different snapshot of the entire root filesystem. Otherwise, you just have to search for a different version of the package here:
https://software.opensuse.org/
Then download the RPM and install it manually if it's just a single package, or else add the repo and switch the buggy package to the version of that repo.