Re: [heroes] RSS feed (was: Re: [opensuse-factory] UPDATE: openSUSE Services Outage)
  • From: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 23:23:18 +0200
On Mon, 15 May 2017 22:36:52 +0200 Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
I checked the Cachet documentation and the web interface and didn't
see any option to include incident updates in the RSS feed.

@Lars: Did I overlook something? If not, I'll open a feature request

No, you are right: I also checked the latest "master" branch and did
not found anything related to this in the diff.

In the meantime, I can recommend to subscribe to the mail
notifications. You'll get notified about _all_ updates ;-)

...which is also annoying in the long run. But at least better than
nothing at all.