[opensuse-factory] 'F2' change in recent installation DVDs
On a fresh installation, I've always used 'F2' to simultaneously set both language and keyboard to 'English(UK)'. Recently, Tumbledown and now 42.3 DVDs have irritated me as this key has changed only the language and not the keyboard. I'm hoping this is a bug and not a deliberate change of purpose.

Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks., UK.
openSUSE Tumbleweed; KDE Plasma 5.9.5; Qt 5.7.1; Kernel 4.10.13;
AMD Athlon X4 860K Processor; Sound: FCH Azalia;
Video: nVidia GeForce 210 (Driver: nouveau)