Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot released
On Wed, 2017-05-03 at 10:52 +0700, Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
Just by chance discovered that ywo new snapshots were released.
Yesterday it wad 0419 and today I discovered the 0430 snapshot.
I am quit sure that the usual email from Dominique Leuenberger did
not
enter in my mailbox. Am I the only who did not receive this message
or
is there someting with my service provider?

Hi community,

Thanks for the headsup here! There was a change on the server that
prepared the .diff in order to also prepare the same for Leap 42.3
(which, as you know, is developed in the same rolling way as Tumbleweed
operates in) - but that change happened to break the Tumbleweed
announcer.

We have just fixed the issue on the backend and the next snapshot to
come out (hopefully 0503) should get an announcement mail again. It
will contain a FULL update of changes since 0426 - so you get an
overview of what all changed since then (that was basically snapshots
0428, 0429, 0430 and 0502).

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >