Re: [opensuse-factory] Firefox new upgrades for current Opensuse versions - now sticking to ESR?
On 2017-04-26 18:08, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:

For the moment all distributions and streams are on 52esr (including
Tumbleweed) for the time being. Many of the things above are probably ok
for Tumbleweed, some won't be for a set of users for quite some time
(e.g. Java plugin support).
How to move on for TW and Leap 42.3 is not decided yet I would say. For
TW it's probably just temporary. One main reason blocking FF53 for TW
currently is that FF53 also dropped i586 support which causes a
technical issue with rust at the moment but also a policy one because TW
is still supposed to support i586.

A friend has asked me about Thunderbird: apparently upstream has v52,
but we are on 45. Maybe it has already been explained on another post? I
don't remember.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.