[opensuse-factory] Is lsyncd still having an active maintainer?
Hi everybody,

Since the upgrade of rpm to version 4.13, lsyncd has been failing in
openSUSE:Factory.

A submit request by me, created on March 15 2017 remained without
comment or other actions (by neither the pkg nor any of the prj
maintainers).

The fix is really trivial - but if even such things are not moving
forward I can't but wonder if this package can actually be considered
maintained?

If not, I will initiate a delete request of this package to have it
dropped from openSUSE:Factory.

Cheers,
Dominique
  • No further messages