[opensuse-factory] Patterns split
Good News Everybody,

The patterns split is pretty much done, I have sent out submit requests
to all the devel projects (except YaST:Head because there weird), if
project maintainers could accept these requests and forward them to
openSUSE:Factory that would be helpful, also feel free to remove me as a
maintainer and add whoever you would like instead.

We will ask you to hold off on making any changes just yet until we have
successfully staged and accepted all the new patterns into factory, this
is because the current split packages mirror the existing package 1-1.

For a complete list of packages you can now see
https://github.com/simotek/patterns which will become available in
https://github.com/openSUSE/patterns once someone accepts my merge request

Thanks

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30