Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed snapshot 20170311
  • From: Richard Werth <ri-werth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 23:18:06 +0100
Am Montag, 13. März 2017, 22:35:51 CET schrieb opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Installed this snapshot and rebooted when it was done.

My computer doesn't boot (GRUB works but when kernel 4.10.1-2 is started
it immediately reboots, so i.e. a reboot loop).

Selecting older kernel 4.10.1-1 does boot, so there's a workaround for now.

Asus N53J laptop.

May be, same to me.
Quiet old Asus X72V Laptop with two SSDs in it.
Running boot massages till ...
--- a Startjob ist running diskbyid-*********** -counting sekonds /till no
limit.
On sda1 round about two minutes.
Then the same with the second partition on sda it counts to about 25 minutes
till i broke up.
No problem to mount this SSD in an other Linux box.
SSD back into the lappie, starting the Kernel before this actual one and
every thing is OK.

Hopefully - some one is unstanding me -english ist not my native language. :(

Havea nic evening
Gruß Richard

--
Signatur ???

Wenn Du hier eine Signatur siehst ... :o
... lies die Packungsbeilage und frage Deinen Arzt oder Apotheker.