Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-factory (930 mails)
|< Previous||Next >|
[opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20170304 released!
- From: Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 15:09:25 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
libvirt-python (3.0.0 -> 3.1.0)
wine (2.2 -> 2.3)
wireshark (2.2.4 -> 2.2.5)
=== Details ===
==== libvirt-python ====
Version update (3.0.0 -> 3.1.0)
- Update to 3.1.0
- Add all new APIs and constants in libvirt 3.1.0
==== wine ====
Version update (2.2 -> 2.3)
- Update to 2.3 development snapshot
- Obsolete wineinstall script removed.
- More Direct3D command stream work.
- A few more Shader Model 5 instructions.
- Better underline rendering in DirectWrite.
- Improved ODBC support on 64-bit.
- Various bug fixes.
- updated winetricks
==== wireshark ====
Version update (2.2.4 -> 2.2.5)
Subpackages: libwireshark8 libwiretap6 libwscodecs1 libwsutil7 wireshark-ui-qt
- Wireshark 2.2.5: boo#1027998
This release fixes minor vulnerabilities that could be used to
trigger a dissector crash or infinite loops by sending specially
crafted packages over the network or into a capture file:
* wnpa-sec-2017-03: LDSS dissector crash
* wnpa-sec-2017-04: RTMTP dissector infinite loop
* wnpa-sec-2017-05: WSP dissector infinite loop
* wnpa-sec-2017-06: STANAG 4607 file parser infinite loop
* wnpa-sec-2017-07: NetScaler file parser infinite loop
* wnpa-sec-2017-08: NetScaler file parser crash
* wnpa-sec-2017-09: K12 file parser crash
* wnpa-sec-2017-10: IAX2 dissector infinite loop
* wnpa-sec-2017-11: NetScaler file parser infinite loop
- restore license in about dialog boo#1026507
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|< Previous||Next >|