[opensuse-factory] Re: Shape of btrfs in openSUSE
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 23:13:46 +0100
Am Sonntag, 1. Januar 2017, 14:15:46 CET schrieb Jan Ritzerfeld:
[...]
While searching for similar bugs, I found countless open bugs about btrfs!
And many of them are major bugs or have not been changed for years. Pushing
btrfs as the default file system, enabling btrfs quota and then not caring
about problems is not quite what I had expected from SUSE.

At least, the assignees of all these bugs should resolve general btrfs as
UPSTREAM or as WONTFIX if there are no resources for fixing them.
[...]

Most of the ancient reports I listed are dealt with now. Many, many thanks to
Libor for following up on this situation!

Gruß
Jan