Re: [opensuse-factory] BFQ-KMP-DEFAULT

Il 28/02/2017 16:26, Daniele ha scritto:
Il 28/02/2017 17:20, Ruediger Meier ha scritto:
On Tuesday 28 February 2017, Marco Calistri wrote:
Il 28/02/2017 11:26, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar ha scritto:
On Tue, 2017-02-28 at 14:21 +0000, Marco Calistri wrote: >> Dear
Tumbleweed developers, >> >> I think that this Rolling

Distribution is working like a charm but >> sometimes some very
important (at least for me) packages are not >> updated >>
accordingly to the others, causing a particular feature stop to work.
It is the case of bfq-kmp-default which I once again believe
that >> *should be the default scheduler* and should come directly
enabled >> into >> new kernels. >> >> Is there any possibility to
have this package updated in parallel to >> the >> main kernel
packages? > > Has the upstream situation changed since you proposed
this last time on > January 9th 2017? > > Cheers > Dominique
Hi Dominique,

I configured the repository
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/tiwai:/bfq/stable/
in order to get the package bfq-kmp-default but I noticed that
sometimes (like now) it went no updated in sync with the main kernel
update.

Couldn't we add the kmp package to factory?
I think it should be part of the distro, not used/installed by default
but available.

@Takashi, please !

Daniele.

+1 :-)