Re: [opensuse-factory] unexpected freezes
Diamantis Karagkiaouris composed on 2017-02-28 11:23 (UTC+0200):

I am facing a lot of freezes on tumbleweed. It seems that is something
wrong with kernel. I am using the latest one. Suddenly it freezes when
formatting external drive or when just watching youtube. After that my
only option is hard reset, as i cannot switch to commandline. I have
already report a message i have found on dmesg, but i didn't see any
progress on the report. Is anyone facing the same behaviour?

Which gfxchip and video driver? Same problem when you boot the prior 4.9.11 kernel? I keep my kernels locked, and don't switch up to any #.#.0 or #.#.1 kernel.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/