Re: [opensuse-factory] How to substitute libgstreamer-0.10.so.0 to run RStudio?
  • From: Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 09:32:10 -0600
On Monday, 27 February 2017 06:11:47 CST Chan Ju Ping wrote:
On Monday, 27 February 2017 02:03:01 CST Bruno Friedmann wrote:
Made some tests, and it seems we will have to create a dedicated build
with
gstreamer-1.0. As they don't want
see
https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/220618768-bug-report

I saw that one too. I guess you are right. I have some free time now, so I
am willing to help in any effort to create a dedicated build using
gstreamer-1.10 until they remove the gstreamer dependency.

I found their nightly build page and tested out an installation. But it
still relies on gstreamer-0.10.

Just a quick update. I have installed a VM of Lubuntu 16.04 to run RStudio, so
I will be able to complete tasks while waiting for the RStudio developers to
remove the gstreamer dependency.
< Previous Next >