Re: [opensuse-factory] Snapper rollback with encrypted installs ( was: YaST: highlights of development sprint 30)
On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 5:34 PM, Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 04, Robert Munteanu wrote:

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

snapshot+rollback will never work with an extra /boot partition.
It's need to be part of the root filesystem. So you have to do a
fresh installation and adjust your partition layout.

Thanks, good to know. Is there any documentation about how to migrate
manually to a supported setup or is it just a bad idea (TM) ?

I think a fresh, clean installation is faster than moving around the
data and reconfigure the system.
I'm not aware of any documentation.

Good, I'll schedule some time to do a resinstall.

Thanks,

Robert

--
http://robert.muntea.nu/