Re: [opensuse-factory] k3b for Tumbleweed
Am 27.02.2017 um 14:23 schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
* Herbert Graeber <hgraeber@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [02-27-17 08:20]:
Am 27.02.2017 um 14:01 schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
[...]
I have libspnav0 from packman and use --no-allow-v.
Why? Is there any additional value in addition to the Tumbleweed package?
I *assumed* it was somehow related to "restricted formats", so only allow
that pkg from packman. Is this not so?

No, libspnav and spacenavd are part of Tumbleweed and are under
BSD-3-Clause and GPL-3.0+. Maybe those packages have come to Packman to
support another Packman package, that's needs them. Maybe even in
ancient time before we had an openSUSE Build Service open for packaging...

Herbert