Re: [opensuse-factory] How to substitute libgstreamer-0.10.so.0 to run RStudio?
On lundi, 27 février 2017 06.26:15 h CET Chan Ju Ping wrote:
I realise this is more of an issue for the RStudio developers. In the
meantime, I need to write R Markdown with it so I do need RStudio to
continue my analysis.

How would I resolve the following issue while waiting for the RStudio devs
to switch their gstreamer dependency?

"rstudio: error while loading shared libraries: libgstreamer-0.10.so.0:
"

Made some tests, and it seems we will have to create a dedicated build with
gstreamer-1.0. As they don't want
see
https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/220618768-bug-report

--