[opensuse-factory] How to substitute libgstreamer-0.10.so.0 to run RStudio?
  • From: Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 23:26:15 -0600
I realise this is more of an issue for the RStudio developers. In the
meantime, I need to write R Markdown with it so I do need RStudio to continue
my analysis.

How would I resolve the following issue while waiting for the RStudio devs to
switch their gstreamer dependency?

"rstudio: error while loading shared libraries: libgstreamer-0.10.so.0: cannot
"