Re: [opensuse-factory] How to delete ~/.config/libreoffice/
On samedi, 25 février 2017 20.07:53 h CET A. den Oudsten wrote:
I use OpenSUSE Tumbleweed.
In the new version of LibreOffice is a shortage of fonts. I can choose
104 fonts from the 171 available of my system fonts.
I was advised to delete ~/.config/libreoffice/.
How can I do that?

Thanks

Andre den Oudsten

mv -v ~/.config/libreoffice/4 ~/.config/libreoffice/4.broken

next time you restart loo it will recreate 4 sub dir with fresh content
the advantage to rename it to 4.broken it allow you to pick back perhaps
important content like your wordbook and so.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch