Re: [opensuse-factory] Snapper: cannot boot from any snapshots

Am 25. Februar 2017 18:18:19 MEZ schrieb nicholas <ndcunliffe@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Saturday, 25 February 2017 18:07:18 CET Axel Braun wrote:
I was always wondering what happens if you delete the oldest
snapshots - 0
and 1 Sure this is not possible?

im sure deleting your root fs is possible, but not from snapper. from a
live
disk perhaps?

Deleting a snapshot does not necessarily mean deleting the root fs.
I can delete the oldest snapshot of, let's say a Virtualbox image, without
harming the system. I just lose the old status.
But I don't know if this is possible in btrfs.