Re: [opensuse-factory] Only 1 mirror for Tumbleweed?
On 02/22/2017, 02:49 PM, Cisbug wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2017, 12:54:58 CET schrieb Jiri Slaby:

currently, we see only a single mirror for Tumbleweed in EU:

Here is the list: http://mirrors.opensuse.org

That's useless. First, the list is a complete mess. E.g. if you filter
tumbleweed, there are servers which do not actually contain tumbleweed
(like cz.nic or czlug). Second, it is a completely different thing. We
rely on mirrorbrain to select an appropriate mirror, hence we do not
select mirrors manually. There are many reasons for that, one is that
mirrors come and go. And this was broken yesterday.

thanks,
--
js
suse labs