Re: [SOLVEd] Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Magic Sysrequest gone??
On 21.02.2017 07:50, Bernhard M. Wiedemann wrote:
for the security center it actually makes sense, when you think
Green hook = disabled = secure
red cross = enabled = insecure

Oh, the old urban legend (I argued for years with the "security" team until I
gave up).

"Disabling sysrq makes a system more secure". WRONG. Because you also disable
the Secure Access Key.

One of the top-voted annoying SUSE features around here, the top three being
* disabling sysrq
* grub2 branding
* plymouth default active

(all centered around servers / cloud / SLES, but still annoying to me as a
private person using tumbleweed)
--
Stefan Seyfried