Re: [opensuse-factory] TW 20170219 python3 stuff
On lundi, 20 février 2017 11.15:24 h CET Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
wrote:
On Mon, 2017-02-20 at 10:59 +0100, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
Once installed, due to its failure, in the for example case we have
today, it
prevent smooth up(dgr)ate.
It could be a service to end-users ;-)
I admit I've not the global vision and being able to weight the
burden that
create in contribution.

That argument is valid for all 11k packages in TW; once installed, then
it breaks in TW, an upgrade of said package will be tough. Still, I
hope you're not suggesting to add 11k packages to the rings and try to
stage stuff with.

Cheers,
Dominique

Nope this is certainly not the idea.

I'm in the process to understand what, when and why our process can trouble
day to day live of our targeted users (admin, dev, power and co.) and if we
can, then how improve the situation, which means I've to ask «non-sense,
dumbs» question to get a better vision of all.

btw with a bit of bad faith I would say 11k minus 6480 texlive-*, minus 5588
ghc-*
:-)

Really thanks for your anwsers.
--