Re: [opensuse-factory] App startup screen 1,2
* Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [02-14-17 21:34]:
* Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [02-14-17 20:29]:
Patrick Shanahan composed on 2017-02-14 19:56 (UTC-0500):

DVI-I-3 is primary and HDMI-0 is on the left

What would you suggest. (a lot of spaghetti to me).

Depends whether you want DVI-I-3 or HDMI-0 to be primary (panel and default
window open location). Now you have the smaller screen as primary on the DVI
connector, which I think is what you actually want. If you want to try them
swapped, put

xrandr --primary HDMI-0

in (your own unique) script in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/ .

It could be there's a bug somewhere and left-of <secondary> needs to be
substituted for (what kscreen is functionally doing via your systemsettings5
setup) right-of <primary> for the relative positioning.

xrandr --output HDMI-0 --left-of DVI-I-3

I will provide results after next required reboot.

Neither appears to help...

tks,
Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2 Registered Linux User #207535

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo @ http://linuxcounter.net