Re: [opensuse-factory] texlive- packages on Tumbleweed
Hello,

Am Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017, 09:40:42 CET schrieb Roger Oberholtzer:
Wow. After I added the lock, zypper says it is not installing 6177
items because they are locked. Those mainly must be texlive-*
packages. The only other thing I have locked is php5 (until I can
verify I do not need it).

This means there are 6177 packages matching your texlive-* lock.
It does _not_ mean that all those 6177 packages would be installed if
you remove the lock.

So please take this number with a grain of salt ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Such bad style mussst be forrrbiddden!
Regarrrds frrrom overrrcorrrect Gerrrmany!