Re: [opensuse-factory] App startup screen 1,2
Patrick Shanahan composed on 2017-02-14 18:35 (UTC-0500):

I have done some remodeling and moved my computer equipment to a different
location where my secondary large display is on the left rather than the
right. Why don't applications that always opened in the primary display
now want to open on the secondary?

I went to configure desktop -> display and monitor
and set the primary as dvi-i-3 and the app correctly shows the difference.

Is there another setting besides setting every individual app?

Maybe what would do what you need is to override the primary display earlier than (and instead of) when Plasma does it, making the other display primary directly via xrandr (script in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/ in between login manager and Plasma start) or xorg.conf (earliest)?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/