Re: [opensuse-factory] new desktop selection for opensuse
On 12/02/17 09:21 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2017-02-12 12:31, Simon Lees wrote:

On 02/12/2017 08:54 PM, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
On dimanche, 12 février 2017 10.12:49 h CET Carlos E. R. wrote:

And more, you will not help to maintain them accurate when
upstream made changes. So minus for pictures

We manage to get new ones for the wiki every release and given we
don't change branding every release anymore I think its doable (Yes
thats probably me volunteering to create one for every desktop that
has one missing come the first beta).

Surely those desktops go through QA automated testing, which includes
starting the desktop. So take a capture of that start screen
automatically :-? Then supersede with a manual capture if available.

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Why not add:

*Other Desktops where you click on a radio button.
This can open a submenu showing Cinnamon, Enlightenment, Mate, XFCE ...

Cheers!

Roman