Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed snapshot question
Bjoern Voigt wrote:
I mean, I manually solved the MozillaFirefox problem, but now I have 94
instead of 95 problems. :-(

(/var/log/zypper.log only shows the same details like Zypper in console.)
Most of the problems where caused by my own local RPM packages. I put
them all into a local YUM repository (according to
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Creating_YaST_installation_sources#repomd.2Frpm_md.2FYUM_sources).
I also had to change one repository priority. The number of problems
reduced from 94 to 26.

Then I called "zypper dup --no-allow-vendor-change --details", chose 26x
the solution 1 and now the Zypper upgrade process works.

Thanks for the hints.

Greetings,
Björn