Re: [opensuse-factory] texlive- packages on Tumbleweed
Am 14.02.2017 um 16:53 schrieb Martin Wilck:

To me this looks like a design problem in the texlive package. How much
sense does it make to split a package in to 1500+ parts if "texlive-
epstopdf" pulls in (almost?) all of them? You might as well just stuff
it all in a single package.

That's how texlive works - texlive is not a package, it's a distribution
of packages. And while I have epstopdf (among 1732 other texlive)
installed, there are 4519 texlive packages I do *not* have installed.

Greetings, Stephan