Re: [opensuse-factory] texlive- packages on Tumbleweed
On 西元2017年02月14日 01:29, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
Starting last week, my Tumbleweed system wants to install 1500
texlive- RPMs. I am not explicitly adding any new packages, other than
what the dup wants to install. How can I find out which package has
suddenly decided it needs all these packages? I guess that is the
first step in seeing if I can disable adding all these packages.

Same here. I haven't figured out which package it is but locked in the meantime.

sudo zypper addlock texlive