Re: [opensuse-factory] new desktop selection for opensuse

On 02/12/2017 08:54 PM, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
On dimanche, 12 février 2017 10.12:49 h CET Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2017-02-12 05:59, Roman Bysh wrote:
On 10/02/17 05:39 PM, Simon Lees wrote:

We really need a screenshot next to each desktop selection so users
can see what their desktop selection will look like.

That takes a lot of space. Maybe a pop-up on click, or display one
entry at a time.

Yeah in the current "Other" page implementation you only see one
description at a time so I figured 1 screenshot at a time makes sense as
well.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.

And there's text install (for minimal bare, or server) so desktop pictures :-)

And more, you will not help to maintain them accurate when upstream made
changes.
So minus for pictures

We manage to get new ones for the wiki every release and given we don't
change branding every release anymore I think its doable (Yes thats
probably me volunteering to create one for every desktop that has one
missing come the first beta).

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30