Re: [opensuse-factory] Folder view and prompting me when i click on an icon
Am Samstag, 11. Februar 2017, 08:06:54 schrieb ianseeks:
On Friday, 10 February 2017 19:56:37 GMT Fabian Vogt wrote:
Am Freitag, 10. Februar 2017, 18:39:41 CET schrieb ianseeks:
Hi

Why has plasma started asking what i want to do when i click on an icon
on
folder view?

This is a regression of a security fix which is now worked around in our
5.9.1 packages, part of the next snapshot.

Thanks

You can disable this security feature in dolphin's settings btw. (General-
Confirmations)

That option itself is not new, just the desktop didn't respect it until
recently.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang